Monday, August 29, 2005

As I was saying.....

Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Bad blogger. BAD.

Such a shame things have not worked out as I'd hoped with this as of yet, for there have been SO many things that would have been post-worthy. A number of which I'll probably forget, sadly.

For the record: Depression SUCKS.

I've got a nasty sinus "thing" which plagued me this weekend. However, in complete defiance, I went out and about anyway, drinking my sore throat away, one vodka tonic at a time. Today, it attempts revenge. We'll see who wins this battle once I take a nice hot shower. *glare*

Music continues to sustain me. At the moment, this voice takes me on journeys not yet ventured, and some never imagined. What I would give to have a place in Atlanta to sit and listen to such.

Oh well - time to tackle this "ick". More soon, I hope.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home